Two weeks ago, I fueled-up at Caltex. Together with the StarCard, I handed the pump attendant my Robinson’s Rewards Card to earn points.
After fueling up, I noticed a pamphlet posted on the cashier’s window. Happyplus points can be earned everytime you gas up at Caltex.
I asked the pump attendant and she confirmed that the promo is back. The promo will runs for three years, she added. I don't know if the duration is true since I cannot find any reference telling that it really runs for three years.
Mechanics is the same as the previous promo.
1. All happyplus cardholders are allowed to join the promo.
2. For every 100-peso worth of Caltex fuel, gasoline and diesel, 1 point will be added to happyplus card (1 point = Php1).
3. Any mode of transaction (cash, credit card, debit card, StarCash and StarCard) is qualified.
4. Maximum of PhP20,000 per month is only qualified to earn points.
5. Points will be credited 48 hours after the transaction. Points earned do not expire.
6. Go to any Jollibee and its affiliate establishments (Red Ribbon, Greenwich, Chowking and Mang Inasal) and ask for “HP Transfer” to redeem points.
For other details check happyplus site.
Do you gas up at Caltex too?